CDL Truck Driver
We are excited to say that Imperfect Foods has joined the Misfits Market family. We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our delivery routes. We know our customers will be grape-ful for you to join our sweet as honey delivery team to get their boxes to their doorsteps.
What we will do for you:
- Company van will be provided for the delivery routes
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Competitive Hourly Wages $30/hr.
- Free groceries
- Company-paid cell phone allowance
What you will be doing:
- Operate vehicle safely within DOT regulations that govern safe driving, hours of service, inspection, maintenance, and transportation of materials
- Courteously drive a company-provided tractor-trailer to the required destinations
- Operation of computer/ internal freight monitoring systems required
- Sorting, handling, loading/unloading freight at the destination
- Available for around the clock shifts to accommodate freight movements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid commercial driver's license for at least 2 years
- 2 years of previous tractor-trailer driving experience and/or be a graduate of a State Certified and Licensed truck driving school
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand English, and perform simple mathematical calculations with mental ability to handle receipts, read maps, road signs, maintain logs, etc
- Must have a working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation and satisfactorily pass a drug test
- Comfortable driving a full shift, working in all types of weather conditions until the job is done
Something looks off?