Misfits Market is a mission-driven company creating the affordable online grocery store of the future. We’re a high-growth startup whose north star is making high-quality food more accessible to more people. By tackling inefficiencies in the food system, we’ve created a new supply chain that brings value to farmers and food makers, fights food waste, and saves our customers an average of $25.17 per order. Since 2018, our passionate and motivated team of problem solvers has built a full online grocery marketplace and rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. With each new zip code we serve (we’re up to 38,000 now!), we’re one step closer to our goal of eliminating food deserts in America by 2025.
- Accurately count, weigh or measure all items on incoming and outgoing movements to and from the storage areas.
- Verify information against invoices, orders and other records.
- Manage movement from the receiving department to storage areas.
- Manage movement from storage areas to the production floor.
- For the overall cleanliness and organization of the storage area assigned.
- All movement of products need to be counted and controlled accurately following strict ERP processes and guidelines.
- Take ownership on Inventory throughout your assigned area.
- Control the movement of all products and ensure each move is complete within the ERP system.
- Monitoring team member productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
- Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team with little supervision.
- Good counting and math skills.High attention to detail.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs and applications (includes Gmail, slack, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Unlimited PTO
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plan options
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Schedule - Tuesday to Saturday, 1st Shift
Something looks off?