Senior Associate, Lifecycle Marketing
About Misfits Market:
Misfits Market is a mission-driven, high-growth startup dedicated to reducing food waste and making shopping for sustainable, high-quality groceries easier and more affordable. We deliver organic produce, high-quality meats and seafood, plant-based proteins, dairy, bakery, wine, and other grocery items to nearly every zip code in 48 states at up to 30 percent off traditional grocery store prices. In 2022, Misfits Market acquired sustainable e-grocer Imperfect Foods and now leverages its in-house transportation network to deliver directly to consumers with one of the most carbon-efficient grocery delivery models on the market. By tackling inefficiencies in the food system, our passionate and motivated team of problem solvers helps save an average of 500,000 pounds of food per week from waste or lesser outcomes, with an all-time savings of 190+ million pounds of food.
About the Role:
As a Senior Associate, Lifecycle Marketing you’ll focus on the execution and optimization of our lifecycle marketing channels. Reporting to the Senior Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you’ll blend content optimization, audience segmentation, and executional tactics to maximize the effectiveness of our lifecycle marketing programs across email, SMS, and push notifications to drive improvements in customer lifetime value.
In this role, you’ll be managing the critical details of email, SMS, and push notifications. This role is part of a high-performing, data-driven marketing organization which values teamwork and collaboration.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns across email, sms, and push ensuring timely delivery and alignment with business goals.
- Code emails with HTML/CSS, build target audiences, coordinate creative needs with the design team, build workflows and dynamic logic in our CRM tool, measure the performance of campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define campaign objectives, target audience, and messaging.
- Design and implement multivariate tests to optimize campaign performance and customer engagement.
- Analyze test results, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct thorough quality assurance checks on marketing campaigns to ensure accuracy, functionality, and a seamless customer experience.
- Identify and address any issues quickly, working closely with the team to implement solutions.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency in campaign processes and CRM tech stack.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing with a technical focus.
- Hands on experience building and deploying email campaigns.
- Technical skills:
- Proficient in HTML, and CSS; ability to both write and edit code.
- Basic knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and constantly test new ideas.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience with Braze, Hightouch, Figma.
- Experience in a direct to consumer subscription business.
- You take pride in the details, you’re organized, and you’re always looking to test new ideas.
- You document your work and look forward to sharing learnings and results with your team.
- You proactively solve problems and can pivot quickly when needed.
- You are clear and concise in communicating and have a track record of working collaboratively across marketing, design, and product teams.
- You are positive, motivated, eager to learn, and ready to make a difference.
Details of Position & Benefits:
- Salary range $75k - $85k
- Full-time exempt position
- 100 % Remote Work
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plan options
- Life Insurance
- 401K plan