Lead Delivery Driver
Misfits Market is a mission-driven, high-growth startup dedicated to reducing food waste and making shopping for sustainable, high-quality groceries easier and more affordable. We deliver organic produce, high-quality meats and seafood, plant-based proteins, dairy, bakery, wine, and other grocery items to nearly every zip code in 48 states at up to 30 percent off traditional grocery store prices. In 2023, Misfits Market acquired sustainable e-grocer Imperfect Foods and now leverages its in-house transportation network to deliver directly to consumers with one of the most carbon-efficient grocery delivery models on the market. By tackling inefficiencies in the food system, our passionate and motivated team of problem solvers helps save an average of 500,000 pounds of food per week from waste or lesser outcomes, with an all-time savings of 190+ million pounds of food.
As Misfits we support our customers and mission by embracing our core values of:
Prioritizing our Customers
Moving deliberately and quickly
Doing more with less
Respecting one another
Taking initiative and delivering
What we will do for you:
- Company van will be provided for the delivery routes
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Competitive Hourly Wages $23.50/hr.
What you will be doing:
As a delivery driver, you are the main liaison between Misfits Market x Imperfect Foods and our valued customers! You will be directly responsible for delivering boxes to our customers in a professional and timely manner. You may be expected to deliver up to 150 boxes in a shift so we are looking for energetic individuals with a great attitude! This role will require you to ensure that the boxes are delivered in pristine shape, to the correct address, and during the correct time window. In this customer-facing role, you will ensure the highest quality of service from warehouse to front door.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a delivery role
- Must be at least 21 years old, and have had a valid driver's license for at least 4 years
- Mastery of Google Maps to ensure an on-time delivery experience for each customer
- Smartphone for pictures
- Ability to read and understand delivery instructions
- CDL Class A or B license preferred but not required
- You’re highly organized and strong attention to detail
- You’re able to problem-solve and think on your feet (A.K.A. a mental juggler)
- You excel at independent, unsupervised work
- You’re highly communicative - no question is too small to ask!
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all