Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Started in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
Our mission is to provide reliable, lightning-fast logistics, powered by the best technology and delivered by the most helpful humans.
We are looking for two Account Managers to join the Mothership team. In this role, you will work to optimize the customer experience by understanding and meeting the customer’s needs, removing obstacles in their customer journey, and finding ways to increase their business within our suite of products. This role will be a critical force in driving revenue and maintaining strong communication between Mothership and our customers.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-performing team of innovators leading the disruption of a $100+ billion dollar tech-starved industry. This role, however, is not for everyone. You must have a passion for solving complex problems with innovative solutions. You must be the kind of person who thrives on not being told what to do, and finds satisfaction in identifying and solving problems in real time.
What you’ll do
- Act as the customer’s advocate to ensure that their demands are met, with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Collaborate with customers to align on ways to increase their business with us
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they review and plan around all customer requests
- Resolve complaints and keep track of all processes that pertain to the customer’s desires
- Collect and analyze data concerning customer behavior or churn to understand their changing needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven track record as a top performer, consistently exceeding sales targets in a high-growth B2B environment for over 1 year
- Experience working in modern CRM software and diligence with data capture
- Exceptionally autonomous, embracing ownership and persistence with a relentless "never quit" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, fostering strong relationships and influencing decision-makers
- Strong work ethic, operating with a sense of urgency and taking personal accountability for outcomes
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and data-driven, leveraging analytical insights to inform sales strategies and optimize performance
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, commission plan, and the opportunity to earn employee stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage (PPO)
- Flexible paid time off
- Short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, productive, and collaborative group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.
See more open positions at Mothership
Something looks off?