Account Executive (North America)
Nanonets has a vision to help computers see the world starting with reading and understanding documents. Our product helps businesses automate document related workflows for enterprise office teams such as invoice data entry for AP teams, KYC automation for banks and insurance etc. Some of the companies we work with include Toyota, Boston Scientific, Bill.com and Entergy to name a few.
Here's a quick 1-minute intro video.
We recently raised a series A round of $10 million. Read the release here: https://venturebeat.com/2022/02/16/nanonets-lands-10-million-to-expedite-document-processing-with-ai/ We're operationally profitable, growing 20% MoM and are very healthy financially.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
Nanonets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Nanonets is currently on the lookout out for our Sales Lead in the US, who'll spearhead expansion and close deals with inbound leads in the US region. They would be our main point of contact for customers and manage relations with key accounts in the US region. They will be crucial to the Nanonets growth story.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams on how to expand into markets
- Be Nanonets voice in and the first person inbound leads talk to
- Negotiate with and close deals, maintain excellent client relationships, and continually build opportunity pipeline
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Communicate with and manage existing accounts and resolve conflicts
- Discover our customers' business needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account
- Analyze marketing trends and predictions and researching market conditions to develop sales goals and marketing strategies
- Develope plans to target new customers
Requirements and Skills:
- 4+ years experience working in the enterprise tech space (fast paced environment + start-up experience is preferred)
- Lives in the assigned territory
- Proven experience in building successful pipelines
- Ability to cold call on target markets (phone, email, events, etc)
- Ability to articulate corporate message and value prop
- Ability to close business
- Able to manage multiple deals simultaneously
- People skills, ability to connect and network anywhere
- You know how to identify close steps
- Previous sales experience in selling enterprise software
- You can demonstrate previous sales success