Junior DevOps Engineer
India · Remote
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
- Serve as a key member of the DevOps team with a focus on security while managing the overall system health, performance, and capacity of nanonets internal and client facing systems.
- Accurately allocate costs through tagging infrastructure. Continuous monitoring of cloud cost and usage data to optimize the infrastructure usage to reduce costs.
- Implement, configure, and upgrade cloud computer systems, servers, firewall, intrusion-detection and network infrastructure using security best practices and incorporating solutions to meet or exceed SOC2, ISO 27001, and other regulatory requirements.
- Experience with AWS services - EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Cloudfront, ECR, IAM, and some basic GCP services.
- Working knowledge with Kubernetes deployments, relevant docker related tools, and managing infrastructure through Terraform or similar utilities.
- Experience working on Linux-based infrastructure
- Proficient in scripting in one or more programming Languages: Python, Bash, etc.
Our Tech Stack
- Kubernetes for deployments
- AWS - EKS, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, Cloudfront, ECR etc