Group Product Manager, Benefits Claims Analytics & Opportunities
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
As Group Product Manager, Claims Analytics & Opportunities at Nayya, you will work cross-functionally to guide products leveraging medical claims data for user applications from conception to launch. You will be expected to develop and champion the vision for your product area, and break down that vision into a roadmap that drives product development. Your role is to identify valuable and feasible product opportunities that align with Nayya’s product vision and drive them into becoming a reality.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, customers, and domain, and translate this knowledge into a concrete vision for your product area
- Leveraging deep expertise in medical claims, develop and execute strategies to utilize medical claims data for product applications that create value for employees, employers, and benefits channel partners
- Develop a deep understanding of how our products are being used and where there are opportunities for improvement to drive improved engagement, satisfaction, and revenue.
- Develop a high-level medium term roadmap to work towards the vision and facilitate alignment around that roadmap across the organization
- Develop near term roadmaps, including specific user stories and product requirements documentation, sufficiently detailed to be able to be worked on by engineering
- Work directly with an Engineering lead, overseeing a data analytics team and a dedicated squad day to day to drive the product forward
- Ensure that anything that is launched is in line with intended functional behaviors/expectations
- Define metrics of success and failure and make sure the team understands what a successful outcome is and is working collaboratively towards it
- Work with the rest of the organization on launch plans, release timings, and coordinate on how we inform impacted customers of any changes that take place
- Experience working closely with and/or managing Data Analytics professionals
- Deep expertise with medical claims data
- Experience implementing and leveraging 3rd party vendors, including data warehouse services to enable differentiated products and services, including vendor evaluation and relationship management
- Prior experience with the entire product development lifecycle
- Prior experience with full-stack product ownership (front-end and back-end)
- 5+ years of product management experience, including creating strategic product roadmaps, developing high quality user interfaces, and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Polished communication and presentation skills, including experience working directly with enterprise clients and C-level executives
- 3+ years experience with people management
- Experience developing healthcare related products and technologies is a plus
- Data Engineering and/or Data Analytics background is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $185,000-$215,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics