GTM Operations Sr. Analyst
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
Nayya is seeking an insightful, data-driven and detail oriented Go-to-Market Operations Senior Analyst to join our Finance team. At its core, we are looking for someone who wants to leverage data and analytics to tell the story of our GTM motion, deliver insights and be a partner to our teams in order to drive improvement over time. This role will utilize the Salesforce tech stack and related ecosystem and we hope will grow into an individual that can help shape the direction of the stack, ecosystem, and our processes moving forward. Ideal candidates are those with an ability to manage ambiguity and develop solutions to unique problems in a structured and measurable approach looking for a challenging experience and a desire to learn while supporting the successful growth of the company.
- Design, implement, and manage revenue forecasting, reporting, and analytics by by working closely with the VP, Finance and other internal stakeholders
- Deliver insights and recommendations to help leadership and cross-functional stakeholders better understand our GTM performance.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on initiatives to drive revenue growth and communicate project status and risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Work w/ partner clients and cross-functional teams to enhance data exchange in order to improve forecasting, reporting, and analytics
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions (e.g., Salesforce, business intelligence, and analytics tools) and recommendations to scale and improve performance, systems and process.
- Support new system and tool adoption and manage user management, data management, application setup, customization, reporting and dashboards
- Drive CRM data integrity as our Salesforce administrator
- 3-4 years proven experience in a Revenue or Sales Operations roles; Tech or SaaS experience preferred
- High level of intellectual curiosity and agility
- Power user of Salesforce, Salesforce Certification(s), or equivalent experience
- Practical experience working with large sets of unstructured data and synthesizing into business insights - high proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with advertising and sales terminology and metrics
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and self-driven
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $90,000- $120,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics