Customer Operations - Partner Lead
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
We’re looking for a proven, collaborative, and detail-oriented customer operations professional to be an early member of a customer operations team supporting an important strategic partner.
As a Customer Operations - Partner Lead, you will help build our approach to customer success for a new team. You will be responsible for delivering a timely and high quality implementation experience for our customers, ensuring we are tightly managing cross-functional workflows and driving efficiencies and scalability across all of these processes. While this role will start as a team of one, we expect the team to scale over time. The role has the potential to become a managerial position or evolve into an operational lead.
- Develop implementation plans for your customers and manage timely product deployments with constant communication and attention to detail
- Liaise between our customers and internal teams to gather and share customer feedback, influence our product roadmap, and uncover innovative ways to generate customer value
- Manage risks and solve problems creatively and collaboratively, always with a focus on our customer’s objectives
- Monitor health and share insights and results with strategic partner
- Build protocols for success that are specific to this strategic partnership including efficiency opportunities, operational best practices, and ability to drive cross-functional work throughout the organization
- Must work closely with cross functional teams like marketing, analytics, product and engineering
- Run a tight operational ship, ensure all deployments are on time, transparency up to leadership, timely escalations, etc.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of customer success or implementation experience; a demonstrated track record of excellence in client service
- A tireless customer advocate who is passionate about building relationships and managing customer outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer relationship management skills
- Must be a strong project manager
- Unafraid of going deep into the data to understand customer success metrics
- Strong organizational and/or project management skills
- Detail orientation and highly technically savvy (no need for an engineering background, but ability to understand systems and technical concepts will be essential)
- Domain expertise as a partner to insurance carriers, brokers, benefits admin/ben tech providers, or employer HR and benefit teams
- Must have 2+ years experience partnering with enterprise customers +1000 employees
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $115,000-$150,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics