Group Product Manager, User Experience
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
As Group Product Manager, User Experience at Nayya, you will manage multiple teams and product managers and own the end-to-end user experience of Nayya’s products, from onboarding to year-round engagement. You will be expected to develop and champion the vision for our users, and break down that vision into a roadmap that drives product development. Your role is to identify valuable and feasible product opportunities that align with Nayya’s product vision and drive them into becoming a reality.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, customers, and domain, and translate this knowledge into a concrete vision for the Nayya user experience
- Develop a deep understanding of how our products are being used and where there are opportunities for improvement to drive improved engagement, satisfaction, and revenue
- Develop roadmaps to work towards the product vision and facilitate alignment around that roadmap across the organization
- Manage multiple Product Managers, squads, and projects in the User Experience product group
- Define metrics of success and drive cross-functional teams towards successful outcomes through experimentation and iteration
- Partner with Engineering to ensure successful delivery of products & features with intended functional behaviors/expectations
- Collaborate with the GTM organization to understand market signals and customer feedback and enable GTM to communicate the Nayya value proposition for products and features
- 7+ years of product management experience, including creating strategic product roadmaps, developing high quality user interfaces, and influencing cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years experience with people management
- Prior experience with the entire product development lifecycle
- Polished communication and presentation skills, including experience working directly with enterprise clients and C-level executives
- Experience developing products for employee benefits or insurance applications is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $185,000-$215,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics