Content Marketing Manager
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
About the Role:
As a Content Marketing Manager at Nayya, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our content strategy to ensure our message resonates across diverse audiences and channels. In collaboration with product marketing, digital marketing, and partnerships, you will set the content marketing vision, and drive the creation of high-quality content that reinforces our brand, engages our various audiences and partners, and advances our business objectives.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. We’re looking for a self-starter with a knack for out-of-the-box thinking, a keen attention to detail, and a proven track record of crafting engaging content to drive adoption of Nayya’s products.
Content Strategy and Development
- Research and simplify complex business, HR, employee benefits and insurance trends to create tailored content that addresses specific needs, challenges, and preferences.
- Apply your knowledge of customer journeys and digital channels to achieve marketing goals aligned with our business plans.
- Write, edit, and oversee the creation of a variety of content types, including blog posts, articles, whitepapers, infographics, videos, webinars, and more to increase our online presence and brand recognition.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar to streamline content production and maintain consistency.
- Promote a culture of experimentation and learning, collaborating with designers, product marketing, sales, and industry experts to create and optimize compelling content strategies.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to develop a multi-channel content distribution to maximize reach.
- Manage a team of freelance writers, providing clear direction and regular feedback to ensure high-quality and engaging content.
- Provide designers visual design direction and guidance for creative to accompany content such as email banners, infographics, ebooks, and social media imagery, videos or GIFs.
Reporting and Optimization
- Outline and create content analytics and reporting processes to monitor content performance across channels.
- Measure the on-going effectiveness of content marketing efforts and provide regular reports to make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong background in content marketing, supported by a strong portfolio of written and edited content
- 4-6+ years of copywriting or content marketing experience, preferably in employee benefits, insurance, or HR is a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading a team of writers and content creators
- Familiarity with content marketing tools and platforms such as Ceros, Figma, HubSpot, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Strong data-driven decision-making skills with the ability to interpret and analyze content performance metrics
- A passion for creativity and an on-going curiosity to stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing
- Experience with partner marketing or co-marketing content is preferred, but not a requirement
- Basic design skills in PowerPoint, Canva and Figma are a plus
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $110,000- $135,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics