At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
This role is responsible for managing implementations with Nayya’s largest carrier partner. As one of the first members of this team, you'll be building upon Nayya's existing implementation processes to ensure that they meet the level of efficiency and customer service excellence required for this high-visibility partnership. This role acts as the link between the customer, our partner, and Nayya. You'll focus on understanding customer needs and executing seamless delivery while serving as a subject matter expert on the Nayya product.
- Execute implementations for Nayya’s key carrier partner, ensuring projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders, championing the customer's needs.
- Adapt and evolve implementation processes to suit dynamic project requirements.
- While you won’t be managing the commercial aspect of the relationship, you’ll serve as a critical link between customers, the carrier partner, and Nayya, fostering strong relationships and cultivating trust.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs, ensuring that their needs are central to the implementation.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, ensuring clear communication and alignment on project goals.
- Collaborate with the Lead Implementation Manager to build out the infrastructure of a new team at Nayya
- Help build out the groundwork for this new team, setting high standards for performance and collaboration.
- Help build out the processes and best practices that will be used to ensure successful delivery of the Nayya product for over a million users.
- Cultivate deep product knowledge, establishing yourself as a subject matter expert.
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Success, Implementations, or Project Management, preferably in SaaS or a related field.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building abilities. You have experience cultivating long-term customer relationships.
- Capability to navigate fast-paced and changing work environments. Experience in a technology startup is preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a passion for creating efficient processes.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets. You know how to use a vlookup and write an if statement.
- Experience in employer benefits or group insurance a plus.
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $105,000- $115,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics