Senior Product Manager
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
Nayya’s mission is to empower users to confidently navigate and maximize their benefits through tailored recommendations and year-round education. As a Senior Product Manager at Nayya, you will define the product MVP and work with internal stakeholders from conception to launch a highly strategic and complex product line. You will be responsible to craft the product vision and champion the voice of our users.
You have a keen eye for building good consumer experiences. You demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and leadership enabling you to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, customers, and domain, and translate this knowledge into a concrete vision for your product area
- Develop a deep understanding of how our current product is being utilized and where there are opportunities for improvement to drive improved engagement, satisfaction, and revenue opportunities
- Develop a high-level short and long-term roadmap to work towards the vision and facilitate alignment around that roadmap across the organization
- Develop near-term roadmaps, including specific user stories and product requirements documentation, sufficiently detailed to be able to be worked on by engineering
- Work directly with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders day to day to drive the product forward
- Ensure that anything that is launched is in line with intended functional behaviors/expectations
- Define metrics of success and failure and make sure the team understands what a successful outcome is and is working collaboratively toward it
- Work with product marketing, Customer, and GTM teams on product launch plans, release timing, and new feature/product development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Product, Strategy or Consulting, owning and driving significant technical cross-organizational projects, including creating strategic roadmaps and developing user-facing features.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative thinking
- Comfort with rapidly changing business needs that is typical of a fast-growing company
- Able to quickly assess and understand complex systems, with high EQ ability to serve as product ambassador to the rest of the organization
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, and/or Marketing
- Prior experience in a consulting or hyper-growth startup
- Passionate about data-driven products and rapid prototyping and testing
- Experience developing products in health technology, benefits, or HR technology applications is ideal
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $140,000- $170,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics