Professional Services, Carrier Solutions
At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
We are looking for a Product Manager of Professional Services to join our fast-paced enterprise professional services team. You will work closely with customers to understand their unique needs, align upon requirements and a plan for the approach, oversee any associated build on our side, and onboard these customers successfully to a variety of Nayya’s products.
A successful candidate will need to:
- Effectively communicate Nayya’s standard options and requirements to the client
- Analyze and understand the client’s available data sets and the meaning of said data
- Develop the plan to transform the client’s data into Nayya’s data models
- Work closely with the client’s business teams and data and technology teams to achieve the above
- Effectively toe the line between adhering to Nayya’s preferred standards and being customer-first and flexible
- Work with the technology organization to estimate scope and cost of newly identified customizations
- As new areas of need are identified beyond the scope of data integration, product manage them in coordination with the rest of the technology organization
This is a client-facing role, so the ideal candidate must be professional, a strong communicator, collaborative, and deadline driven. They must also be comfortable with ambiguity, and must be proactive to lead the client to the desired results. Results-orientation is critical in this role.
- Experience using Miro, Figma, Notion or other workflow documentation or demo software
- Experience writing product requirements and statements of work for prospects and customers
- Previous experience in Product, Technical Product and/or data integrations is required (min of 2 years)
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $118,000- $145,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics