Embedded System Engineer
NeoDocs is run by a team of IIT Bombay alumni: Anurag, Pratik and Nikunj having a broad & varied experience in Management consultancy, Venture capital & Entrepreneurship. In individual roles the team has been previously involved in working with MNC’s, Investors and building business from scratch.
Roles and responsibilities
As a lead you will be part of our core team directly working with the founders, customers and engineers to define and achieve clinical grade accuracy on smartphone-based reading of the diagnostic strips we are developing in house.
1) Integrate software with hardware components to ensure seamless functionality and performance optimization.
2) Design, develop, and test embedded systems for our applications of medical devices. Interfacing with sensors and peripheral components.
3) Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals.
4) Optimise code and system performance to achieve efficient memory utilisation, low power consumption, and fast response times.
5) Prepare detailed technical documentation, including design specifications, test procedures, and user manuals.
1) A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant qualification.
2) Strong programming skills in languages such as C, C++ specifically for embedded systems.
3) Experience with embedded development tools, debuggers, and emulators.
4) Familiarity with microcontrollers, microprocessors, peripherals and communication/interfacing protocols.
Job Type: Full-time