Regional Partner - Wales
Nested is redefining estate agency in the UK. Traditional agency is a solid platform to learn your trade, but it limits agents’ earning potential — and their ability to innovate. Great agents are stifled, and the customer experience has barely changed in decades.
We’ve introduced the Nested Partnership: Bringing onboard best-in-class, hyper-local agents to effectively run their own businesses under the Nested brand. Agents on the Nested platform get a better work-life balance, more autonomy over how they work, and more control over their take-home. In turn, sellers get a better experience with an agent who’s motivated to get them the best possible outcome.
As one of the fastest-growing estate agents in the UK (experiencing 200% growth during the first half of 2023), we’re a wildly ambitious team — backed by leading VCs that funded the likes of Spotify and Revolut, and led by experienced, hands-on founders. If redefining the property industry is something that motivates you, and you’re looking to take your career to the next level — then come and join the Nested team as one of our Regional Partners!
As Nested’s Regional Partner for Wales, you’ll take on the challenge of growing Nested Wales, sourcing and supporting the launch of the best agents across the country, whilst making sure sellers, landlords, buyers and tenants are given a 5* service along the way.
You’ll get the autonomy to grow a team the way you see fit, whilst still being given support by the Nested HQ team based in London.
You’ll also be able to run your own estate agency business alongside this role, where you’ll receive 75% of any commission you generate, scaling to 100% after you’ve hit our £83k cap.
- Develop and execute strategies for expanding Nested's presence in Wales
- Foster strong partnerships with local agents, providing guidance,support and mentorship
- Collaborate with agents, partners and Nested HQ to drive growth and achieve their targets
- Very strong experience within the estate agency industry in Wales. Making sure our Welsh agents are supported by someone who knows Welsh EA inside-out is vital to ensure they get the best possible set-up.
- A truly entrepreneurial spirit and unrivalled work ethic. You'll need a genuine passion for your craft, and a highly proactive attitude.
- A clear strategy and understanding of what it takes to build a business, including managing a budget and supporting a team.
- Alignment with the Nested brand, and a customer-centric approach: We expect you to live and breathe the Nested values, and be obsessed with providing the best possible outcome (and experience!) for your agents.
- Ability to attract and retain Wales’ top talent. We want the best agent in each location and this person must be able to assess whether someone is right for the Nested Partnership.
Nice to haves:
- Have experience within the self-employed space - but this isn’t essential!
- Strong social media skills would be a bonus, but we’ll forgive you if you don’t know your hashtags from your TikToks, as we’ll be on hand to support with this.
- Strong technical skills. We’ve invested heavily in tech - so if your skills in this area need a brush-up, that’s totally fine! (But we will need you to be committed to learning)
This is a commission-based role that comes with a very generous pay structure. You’ll be earning a significant portion of all revenue within Wales of all completion income within Wales, so the earning potential for this role is pretty staggering!
Nested is proud to be an equal opportunities employer:
At Nested we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.