New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Who we are:
Nitra is changing how providers in the healthcare sector access credit and financial services – addressing an imminent need for modern financial solutions that integrate seamlessly with complex industry processes. Our goal is to provide an ecosystem of fintech and software solutions that help doctors better manage their practices, so they can have time back to focus on what matters to them most.
Nitra will offer physicians and medical clinics around the country cards, loans, accounts, payments, and expense management products they crucially need, in an all-in-one platform powered by machine learning technologies.
Nitra was created by unicorn founders who have successfully scaled to thousands of customers and exited $1B+ public offerings. They are joined by an ambitious and experienced team from American Express, Citi, Capsule, Plaid, and Goldman Sachs. The team is backed by some of the world’s leading VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, etc.) and is supported by an expert group of advisors including the cofounders of Square and Xendit, executives from Intuit, former Governors, White House senior staffers, and a co-founder of CityMD.
We're looking for:
A seasoned Marketplace GM with experience in early stage marketplace businesses, based in NYC, to join our dynamic team. You will be instrumental in shaping the future of our medical supplies marketplace, responsible for building its product roadmap and owning go-to-market (GTM) decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Marketplace Strategy: Develop and execute Nitra’s marketplace strategy, identifying growth opportunities and defining clear objectives and KPIs
- Product Roadmap: Create and own the marketplace product roadmap, aligning it with overall company goals and ensuring it meets the needs of our healthcare provider customers
- Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy: Define and execute GTM strategy for marketplace initiatives, including pricing, positioning, and marketing strategies
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, marketing, and sales, to ensure successful marketplace launches and ongoing optimization
- Customer Insights: Conduct market research and gather customer insights to inform product development and marketplace enhancements
- Performance Monitoring: Continuously monitor and analyze marketplace performance, making data-driven decisions to improve user experience and drive revenue growth.
- Partnerships: Identify and establish strategic partnerships to expand the Nitra marketplace ecosystem
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing marketplace team, providing guidance and mentorship to achieve strategic objectives
- 10+ years of experience working in business operations, product, business development, investment banking, or consulting, preferably focused on the fintech, healthcare, e-commerce, or payments sectors
- Proven experience in early stage marketplace businesses with a track record of success in building and scaling marketplace platforms
- Based in NYC
- The ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, analytical, and unstructured environment
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to distill and convey complex business concepts to C-suite executives at Nitra and external partners
- Experience delivering results through managing and influencing cross functional teams across legal, product, engineering, sales, marketing, and finance
- Strong experience managing financial statements and P&L drivers
- Passion for creative thinking and bold ideas A scrappy and humble attitude, with a desire to roll up your sleeves to get things done for the greater good of the team
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Equity - Everyone at Nitra is an owner. When the company wins, you win.
- Competitive Salary - You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra.
- Flexible vacation policy - You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
- Health Care - Your health comes first. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits - Your financial stability matters to us so we provide a generous employer 401K match.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $175k - $270k + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Nitra values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.