US Tax Specialist
We're hiring a Tax Specialist to join our growing team!
The Tax Specialist is responsible for providing tax support to the company's operations in the US. This includes researching tax laws, preparing tax returns, and advising on tax planning. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of tax principles and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Research and interpret tax laws in multiple states.
- Prepare tax returns for the company's operations in the US.
- Provide tax advice to management on tax planning and compliance.
- Communicate with tax authorities in multiple jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of Nexus Analysis
- Stay up-to-date on tax developments.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in US taxes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced English is mandatory.
We're excited to meet you, if you meet the requirements, apply below!