Product & Packaging Designer (CONTRACT)
OP3N was founded in 2021 as a subsidiary of EST Media Holdings, OP3N imagines a world where every human can create, own, and connect their ideas to community. Our mission is to be a launchpad for ideas and communities to create meaningful experiences together!
OP3N leverages its cross-industry expertise from the entertainment, gaming and tech ecosystems to lay the foundations for a new era of community-driven, inclusive entertainment while bringing everyone together on a journey into Web3.We’re looking for a Product and Packaging designer to develop and create product, branding and packaging designs. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team of product leaders at the ground level
This is a part-time contract, project based position with an hourly rate of $35. We need this candidate to be available at least 10 hours per week.
- Develop creative and compelling product branding designs aligned with the creators’ brand guidelines.
- Develop creative packaging concepts and designs that are aligned with the creator's product needs.
- Collaborate with creators in initial meetings to understand their design preferences and requirements.
- Coordinate design concepts with creators and communicate requirements effectively with manufacturing partners.
- Actively participate in meetings with creators to discuss design concepts and gather feedback.
- Provide design concept options for creators to consider and decide.
- Coordinate design requirements and preferences with manufacturing partners.
- Complete other tasks assigned by team leaders.
- Provide design support for OP3N's product listing images, ensuring they are visually engaging and aligned with marketing strategies.
- Contribute to the creation of final listing graphics for products listed on our platform.
- Recommend packaging materials considering sustainability, functionality, and visual appeal to creators and finalize packaging design solutions
- Liaise with the internal team and creators team to ensure suppliers and manufacturers produce product packages that meet our quality standards.
- 1-3 years of graphic and package design experience, with a portfolio of digital assets and branding collateral
- Working experience with Photoshop, Illustration, Substance 3D, Figma, Sketch, Miro/FigJam and other tools
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment