We may sound sweet, but the truth is...This is just a cover and we’re on a not-so-secret mission.
Orchata’s team is working everyday to give millions of local businesses a new opportunity to grow and get into the e-commerce train; a train that has been mostly occupied by large retailers and millionaires companies. Well, no more. Orchata wasn’t a dream for too long, because our team is full of creators and achievers!
Nowadays, we empower local businesses from LATAM with technology, and they keep your house full of your favorite products and the same trust that has represented their brands during the years (and decades). Now this sounds sweet, right? But sweet isn’t good enough yet! And we need to keep growing our team with passionate doers. We won’t be expecting you to have a NASA career, but we expect you to dream beyond Jupiter.If you feel related to these couple of lines, then this is a sign..
About the Role
Orchata is looking for a self-motivated and disruptive Product Designer with excellent communication skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced, successful startup environment.As Product Designer, you will craft and orchestrate compelling user experiences which create meaningful and life lasting connections between Orchata and customers. We are looking for a person with strong experience as UX/UI designer, with a high level of curiosity. We don’t want you to build another product, but THE product. This is the app of the future. If you have built many interesting and sophisticated interfaces that push the needle from status quo, then you will be a great fit in our team!
What You'll Do
Own design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
Gather and understand business & user needs.
Build out detailed annotated wireframes.
High/low fidelity prototypes.
Wide range of strategic UX/Product deliverables.
- Proactive ability of approaching the end-consumer to get clarification of problem statements and turn the feedback loops into meaningful ideas and arrangements.
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research, and creative vision into tangible assets that provide clear, usable, useful, and desirable outcomes for users.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to iterate on the design and implementation of our product to drive the best digital experiences through all phases of product development, ship, and iterate.
- Effectively act on feedback, user testing results and learning's to improve assets, products, and services.
- Be a passionate advocate for the user, ground ideas in data driven solutions by partnering with our User Experience
What the Candidate Will Need
4+ years of experience designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences
Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
Exceptional skills in ideation sketching, brainstorming, UX & prototyping software
Experience in mobile web and/ or native mobile development
Fluency with design tools, most notably Sketch, Invision, Figma and/or other UX & prototyping software
Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
Clear and confident communicator with an affinity for visual storytelling
Portfolio showing breadth of UI/UX Design work
Extra magic points if you have
Technical knowledge: UI with the latest technologies: React, Redux, Sass, ES2016
Previous experience working on e-commerce platforms or SaaS.
Want to read more about our team? Click here and READ OUR STORIES