Frontend / Full Stack Engineer
At Overview, we want to put the full power of state-of-the-art deep learning directly into customers hands. We give customers realtime views into their factory health, quality trends, shift performance, etc. We also integrate with their automation systems to execute real improvements on the factory floor. This includes telling systems to actuate compressed air to blow bad parts off the line or notifying a quality manager of catastrophic failure.
We are looking for someone who can build delightful user experiences around democratizing deep learning for anyone. This role will involve working directly with the deep learning team as well as customers to add critical features. This involves working on no-code deep learning interfaces as well as innovative visualizations.
- Directly implementing high priority features
- Working on real time technologies like MQTT and Web sockets to update in real time
- Visualizing complex manufacturing metadata
- Working on creating drag-and-drop deep learning pipeline builder
- Optimizing code to increase website performance
- Having worked with React and Typescript
- Worked with real time technologies including MQTT, Web Sockets, RTMP
- Displayed lots of image and video data
- Had to optimize slow pages
- Having built extremely reliable frontends