Remote · Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
We’re looking for a highly motivated Technical Support Engineer to join our team at Paragon! As a key member of our team (and first technical support hire!), you will play a critical role in ensuring our customers have a positive experience with our products and services. You will work closely with Engineering, Support, Success, and Product to triage issues, identify areas for improvement, and develop solutions for our customers' challenges.
If this sounds exciting to you, we'd love to chat!
Compensation Range: $120k-$140k OTE | 0.01 - 0.04%
To be considered for this role, please apply via our Lever job site: https://jobs.lever.co/useparagon.com
Location: Preference for folks based in SF, but we're open to those very capable of working asynchronously!
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on the Paragon platform and related solutions - serve as key point of contact for clients during and after the product implementation phase
- Continuously acquire deep product knowledge and learn new technologies
- Triage issues with engineering, answer questions about the product, and provide feedback on customer implementations
- Identify areas for improvement in the product based on customer feedback
- Communicate with customers via Zendesk, Slack, or Zoom sessions, clearly explaining solutions and providing advice on specific capabilities of the Paragon platform
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to report issues/bugs, prioritize fixes, develop solutions for our customer’s challenges, and share technical support trends
- Assist in enhancing our knowledge base and help center content based on customer support trends
- Collaborate with Customer Success to help provide support trends/insights for QBRs
Who You Are
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a customer-facing implementation engineering role or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication, including active listening, conflict resolution & customer empathy
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, familiar with common monitoring and logging systems
- Ability to collect, analyze, and make business recommendations with data
- Experience utilizing and troubleshooting APIs and comfortable interpreting and leveraging API documentation
- Ability to keep track of the many different cases and provide frequent updates to customers
- Enjoy having autonomy while actively seeking out team for advice and solutions where needed
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual team retreats
Paragon is an embedded integration platform for SaaS apps - we enable companies to build products that integrate with the SaaS ecosystem. With Paragon, software companies can integrate with hundreds of different SaaS apps in minutes while providing their customers with a seamless, unified integration experience. Our vision is to build the connecting layer for all software that enables every application in the world to work together seamlessly.
In the last year, we’ve grown by over 6x and now work with nearly 100 customers around the world. We’ve raised over $16M from world-class investors like Inspired Capital, Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Soma Capital, and Village Global, and have been featured in Techcrunch and Forbes.
See more open positions at Paragon
Something looks off?