Customer Success Manager
Do you thrive off collaboration and impact? Love to light up your brain and pick up new skills? We’re a team of trailblazers in tech who run on heart and humility, and maybe a little bit too much caffeine, too. But who’s judging? If this sounds like you, you may be the perfect fit for PartnerStack.
PartnerStack is the only ecosystem platform built for B2B SaaS. We’re the connection point between today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies and top-performing partners. Our mission? To change the way the world sells software — and with your help, we can get there faster!
Want in? Apply now.
About you and this role
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) own the outcome of customer success for a book of business/set of accounts. They form a direct relationship and partnership with customers to uncover and create a shared vision of what success means to a given customer. They then provide them with timely value propositions and actions to deliver on that value. They build strategies for their accounts to retain and grow them while contributing to company profits. CSMs develop a vision and a strategy for each of their accounts to provide customers with a voice and guidance to facilitate the achievement of the customer’s business objectives, partnership creation and revenue generation..
Customer Success Managers have a unique opportunity to influence PartnerStack customer base and can be a promoter for PartnerStack as well as an advocate for customer needs or gaps in experience. CSMs are essential to a company’s financial growth as they are responsible for growing and transforming customer relationships.
For PartnerStack that means owning specific Vendor accounts and Vendor Revenue growth and the Vendor’s relationship with Partners - driving revenue through subscription renewal, rewards and TFR growth.
Primary Focus Areas:
- Be the Voice of the Vendor - talk with Vendors to understand Voice of their Vendor (VoV) assess and prioritize feedback
- Build Relationships - develop and manage strategies for Vendor growth and retention, focusing on loyalty and the creation of long term relationships with PartnerStack
- Build Partnerships - develop and manage the Vendor’s partnerships and programs on the PartnerStack Network, moving non marketplace partners into the marketplace and working with the Network Success Team to expand on the Vendor’s partnerships and programs
- Drive Shared Success - drive Vendor and PartnerStack revenue
- Advocate for PartnerStack - CSMs have the opportunity to represent the PartnerStack vision, focus, and path to success by building a deep understanding of the business and representing that with the senior relationships within their book of business
What you’ll do
- Manage the success of their assigned accounts, ensuring customers get fast time to value and realize value in outcomes including - optimized and expanded programs, revenue generation and clear return on investment
- Develop strategies for their customer growth and retention
- Educate and advocate for how PartnerStack can solve their needs
- Establish regular connection and communication - weekly/bi weekly check ins with key stakeholders, and quarterly business review with executive leadership focused on revenue generations and customer objectives for using PartnerStack
- Review customer feedback and prioritize feature requests
- Analyze data and metrics around customer engagement and growth
- Ensure onboarding of new customers leads to success and active programs
- Drive renewals and expansion
- Foster relationship between their customers and the PartnerStack support team for technical issues, minor product problems or requests, training, and basic business questions
You’re a great candidate if…
- 3+ years experience in partnerships, customer success, customer experience or related roles
- Understands SaaS business and has an interest in keeping up with the industry
- Enjoys building relationships and cultivating positive client experiences
- Focuses on new and effective ways to provide value to the client
- Approaches problems with a creative mindset and is solution oriented
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and is able to learn on the job
Relationship Management, Effective Communication, Growth Mindset, Industry Knowledge, Change Management, Cross Sell/Up Sell, Problem Solving, Managing Expectations, Empathy, Active Listening, Strategic Planning, Time Management, Data Analysis, Persuasiveness, Project Management, Creative Thinking
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup revolutionizing how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. Beyond challenging the status quo and innovating great products, our goal is to build a kickass company.
We set every member of our team up for success so they can feel energized about their work, be passionate about excellence, and have the room to learn every day. That means you can experiment with creative tactics, have the freedom to fail and bounce back stronger — and make a career of a lifetime.
Plus, PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
Perks of working at PartnerStack
- A digital-first environment, so you can do your best work anywhere in Canada
- A MacBook shipped to you and a budget for peripherals of your choice
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- Flexibility to work abroad for up to 8 weeks at a time
- Regular social events, even while working remotely
- Annual peripheral refresh
- Competitive salary and opportunities for promotion
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- HSA and Wellness Accounts
- Generous vacation and time off plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan for everyone (ESOP)
- RRSP with an employer matching component
Although we’re digital-first, that doesn’t mean you can’t do your best work with us at our downtown office in Toronto — if you want.
Our office space (111 Peter Street, Toronto, ON) is open to all employees. Whether you join us in person or virtually, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace that is safe and inclusive where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.