Customer Support Agent
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Passes is the premier PG creator platform, where content creators can engage with their fans via messaging, live streaming, 1:1 calls, and more. Today’s creator economy allows anyone with an internet connection to share their talents with a niche audience and make a living doing so.
We’re a Series A startup founded by tech veteran Lucy Guo (cofounder of Scale AI worth >$7 billion). Passes has had explosive growth over the last year and is on track to pay out over $50m to creators in 2024.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Support Agent. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing DMCA takedowns, responding to customer and creator inquiries, improving content moderation pipelines, and solving payment disputes. This is a full time position, preferably located in Miami or Los Angeles.
- Manage DMCA takedown requests
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and live chat (Intercom)
- Review flagged content to ensure compliance with our content Community Guidelines
- Handle payment disputes from customers, including refunds, chargebacks, and identifying fraudulent activity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify potential issues.
- Experience with DMCA takedowns, customer support, and chargeback management is a plus.
If you are a team player with excellent customer service skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a collaborative work environment.
- The chance to work on a world-class team of former founders and engineers who have scaled companies to >$7.5b in value
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Occasional paid travel costs to events and off-sites.