Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As a Procurement Intern, you will work closely with the Procurement Manager to help regularize documentations within the department to strengthen policies and ensure audit compliance. You will be supporting activities to ensure due diligence and strategic initiatives are established and followed to strengthen Procurement processes in place.
- Assist in completing the inventory of providers and their details on the vendor database.
- Assist in sourcing for catalog items in creation of the Procurement catalogue.
- Assist in consolidating the vendor contracts and putting them into the contract management database.
- Assist in the collection and review of vendor accreditation requirements.
- Assist in the inventory of goods and services, matching them with the expense codes for entry into the accounting system.
- Assist in updating asset record and periodical verification; andPerform other duties as assigned by the team.
You may be fit if:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management, or any relevant course.
- You are a self- starter and has the initiativeYou are organized and interested in looking out for wise/good buys.
- You are keen to details and ensure accuracy of information are logged
- You are hardworking and willing to learn the ropes in procurement
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.