Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2023
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
PayMongo prides itself in having one of the simplest, fastest, and most secure onboarding process for businesses of all sizes. As an Onboarding Officer, you will serve as the main point person for our customer’s overall onboarding journey. You will also safeguard PayMongo’s business by protecting it against “bad merchants.” You will perform the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, liaise with our different external partners for our clients’ onboarding needs, all while maintaining exceptional customer experience!
In this role, you will:
- Conduct thorough investigation on new account sign ups by doing extensive research on the potential customer and reviewing documents submitted
- Perform continuous due diligence processes on existing activated merchants to ensure compliance with policies and obligations to our regulators and financial partners
- Be in charge of activating merchants to our platform, as well as to our various payment partners
- Respond to audits and regulatory assessments and remediate any issues identified from report findings related to the onboarding process
- Collaborate across teams, including Engineering, Product, Growth, Fraud & Risk to design, review and execute a scalable onboarding framework to ensure PayMongo meets its regulatory and financial service license compliance obligations
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives for the PayMongo onboarding team
- Be assigned other responsibilities as may deem necessary
You must be fit if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have the ability to thoroughly investigate and do research
- You have a great attention to detail
- You must have good communication skills
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.