Product Operations Manager
Sterling, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As Product Operations Manager, you will be the founding member of the Product Operations team and will report directly to the Head of Product. Product Operations builds the connective tissue between product and user-facing teams, increasing leverage, so that PayMongo can ultimately deliver more value to users, faster. The team will work directly with product management and engineering teams on PayMongo’s top priority betas and launches. They are also responsible for building strong connections with customer facing teams (support, sales, account management, etc.) ensuring a tight feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches. The team also works with top customers, learning more about their use cases and problems.
- Drive top company priority user betas, launches, and rollouts (in partnership with growth, operations, account management, and others)
- Develop novel processes & tools and share your thought leadership on how to run efficient betas and launches at PayMongo.
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products
- Collect, quantify & prioritize product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world.
- Identify and actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what the team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts.
- Build partnerships, design feedback loops, and create coordination points with go-to-market and product teams.
You may be a fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, project or program management or a tactical/operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
- You have a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience and can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases.
- You enjoy digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements.
- You have deep empathy for user problems and a talent for developing actionable solutions for these problems
- You are an awesome project and program manager with a track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- If you have experience in a high growth technology company, that would be a definite advantage
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.