Business Center Intern
Sterling, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As a Business Center Intern, you will be assisting the Interim Manager for Business Center in ensuring the day-to-day operations are met.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Maintains office monitoring sheets such as Daily Attendance, Parking Monitoring, and Visitor & Caller Monitoring.
- Monitors and tracks company assets deployed and received.
- Manage the front desk and provide general support to visitors.
- Answers phone calls, schedules room reservations and supports visitors.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Provides applicable forms such as delivery, pull-out, and work permit forms as needed.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing various tasks related to achieving results as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You may be fit it:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree and has internship units in your current curriculum
- You are a self- starter and has the initiative
- You are organized and efficient
- You are keen to details and ensure accuracy of information are logged
- You are hardworking and willing to learn
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.