Customer Support Intern
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As a Support Analyst Intern, you will be guided to work with a wide range of innovative businesses. Each merchant encounters different challenges and you will assist in effectively leveraging PayMongo’s products and services to drive overall business growth.
Within PayMongo, Customer Support sits at the nexus of our Sales, Product, Marketing and Growth teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way payments are processed in the Philippines. As a Support Analyst Intern, you’ll learn how to be partners to our merchants and customers, by serving as the bridge between their needs and our products.
- Assist in day-to-day merchant inquiries.
- Help maintain a repository of knowledge-bases both on the CRM platform as well as internal documentation.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on PayMongo work.
- Learn how PayMongo operates and make a real impact.
You may be fit if:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree in Communication, and any other relevant courses with internship program in their curriculum.
- You have great attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to breakdown complex ideas and explain them in the simplest language
- You can empathize with a variety of business stakeholders and have a huge capacity for patience and calm, even when everyone around you is freaking out
- You are interested in learning all you can about how to provide world-class customer support
- You have excellent problem solving ability and love to solve complex issues especially when the answers are not readily available
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly grow and learn more about the product, the industry, and your customers
- You are an effective team player, resourceful self-starter, and creative problem solver who is comfortable with some ambiguity and can excel under pressure
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You have a strong interest in fintech
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.