Senior Full Stack Engineer
PingLend first product is a novel solution that will disrupt the $76 Billion dollar low FICO score credit market with a totally unique product offering: the first credit card that everyone can qualify for, a card backed by assets rather than a credit score.
PingLend is well funded, and has backing from Y combinator and several prominent Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Human Capital and Core Innovation Partners.
Pinglend is currently seeking skilled Senior Software Engineers to join the engineering team in the San Francisco Bay Area. The fintech industry is in a hot market with opportunity and this fast-paced company is looking for someone who is excited about building the only credit card that everyone qualifies for.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Deep experience building out features from scratch.
- Large architecture system design experience.
- The ability to improve the engineering process, testing, tooling, and coding standards.
- The desire to help build a disruptive business that will be both profitable and socially positive.
- The ability to work independently , but also to take direction when needed.