Senior Client Development Manager
Ranked a Chambers Tier 1 Global LawTech company and a Financial Times Intelligent Business, Priori is the game-changing legal technology platform for in-house legal teams to find and engage external counsel.
Priori raised a $6.3 million Series A in October 2020, from Hearst Corporation, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Jambhala, Mindset Ventures, Bridge Venture Fund, and Orrick’s Legal Technology Fund.
Our team is passionate about making the $400BN legal industry more transparent and efficient.
About the role
Priori is seeking a super ambitious and talented Senior Client Development Manager to join our rapidly growing company as we change the way legal services are delivered. You will report directly to our VP of Client Development, with whom you will work closely to develop and execute on sales strategy. You will support the VP of Client Development in opening new accounts for Priori Marketplace, eventually owning your own sales cycles and relationships from end to end. In this role you will be supported by the Business Development Coordinator to identify lead sources, design outreach and engagement strategies and execute sales campaigns. Day to day you’ll be following up with leads, pitching clients and managing relationships to close deals.
- Support VP of Client Development in end-to-end marketplace sales to C-Suite executives across the Fortune 500 and high-growth technology companies, including prospecting, new client sales and long-term relationship management
- Deliver exponential marketplace growth based on KPIs
- Become a trusted partner to clients through a consultative sales approach
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their sales career by working with a sophisticated client base and gaining exposure to a rapidly changing market.
- 4+ years’ sales experience in high growth environment
- Either hold a JD (or foreign equivalent) and have sales experience or have experience selling to legal stakeholders in the Fortune 500 and/or Am Law 100
- Previous experience working as a SDR or in sales operations
- Familiarity with CRMs and marketing automation software preferred
- Demonstrated success in hitting ambitious sales targets
- Highly motivated with a desire to surpass ambitious sales targets
- Scrappy start-up mentality with an ability to own the sales cycle from start to finish and a “no job too small” attitude
- Proactive, with a desire to work hard, learn quickly and operate in a lean startup environment.
- Independent and capable of producing excellent work-product but enjoy a collaborative sales environment
- You have executive gravitas with an ability to sell to highly sophisticated customers with complex needs.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have an interest in technology and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- You are passionate about the legal industry.
- You love building relationships, whether in person or remotely.
- Salary $150,000 - $200,000+ OTE (Uncapped commission)
- Equity Options
- Generous vacation package including 20 days of paid vacation per year + national holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- WFH stipend to get yourself comfortable (while the team is remote)
- Opportunity for professional development in a high-growth start-up
- Regular team happy hours and socials
- Note we are HQ'd in NY and work on ET, but will consider full remote applicants from across the United States.
- Interview with VP of People and Chief Business Officer
- Interview with VP of Client Development
- Hmwk Assignment
- Interview with CEO
- Reference and background checks