Senior Product Manager
Priori is ranked a Chambers Tier 1 Global LawTech company and a Financial Times Intelligent Business, Priori is the game-changing legal technology platform for in-house legal teams to find and engage external counsel.
Priori raised a $15 million Series A1 in July 2022, from Eagle Proprietary Investments, Thomson Reuters Ventures, The LegalTech Fund, Thirty Five Ventures, PEAK6 and Soma Capital in addition to existing investors Bridge Investments, Great Oaks Venture Capital, HearstLab, Mindset Ventures and Jambhala who participated in the funding round.
Our team is passionate about making the $400BN legal industry more transparent and efficient.
About the role
Priori is seeking a Senior Product Manager with AI experience to join our rapidly growing company as we change the way legal services are delivered. You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and sit at the nexus of the business and development teams. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team and play a critical role in driving the development of Priori’s product, with particular focus on AI projects. The ideal candidate will have strong experience defining requirements, working closely with an engineering team, managing project execution, and iterating on new features and products post-launch.
- Proven ability to deliver projects from inception to completion
- Proven ability to structure strategic conversations with stakeholders and to be a strong thought partner to c-level executives and be the go-to expert for a product or feature
- Deep interest in applied AI in the B2B context
- Deep knowledge of Agile project management and related experience with project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge of software change management principles
- Experience working across multiple teams with excellent communication, coordination, and organizational skills
- Experience roadmapping, planning releases, milestones, and go-to-market.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and analytics driven decision making
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving problems
- Excellent written communication skills, including communicating business logic to development and ux teams, and presentations to c-level executives
- Enjoy building professional relationships and resolve differences of opinion with empathy and candor
- A scrappy start-up mentality with a “no job too small” attitude
- A passion for technology and have an interest in the legal industry
- 6+ years experience managing end to end software project lifecycle
- Excellent written communication skills
- Enjoy building professional relationships and are skilled at deploying empathy and candor to resolve differences of opinion and unite a team.
- Experience working with teams using Ruby
- You have a scrappy start-up mentality with a “no job too small” attitude
- You are passionate about technology and have an interest in the legal industry
- Located in the US and able to work on East Coast time
- Experience working on legal technology and/or marketplace products
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products
- Basic understanding of SQL database queries and structure
- Knowledge of basic programming and development practices