Relationship Manager: Commercial Real Estate
WHO ARE WE
We’re a Y Combinator backed PropTech startup (S21) disrupting the real estate investment space in India. PropReturns is the largest real estate investment marketplace in India. In under 2 years of operations, we have over 16,000+ real estate investors and over 800+ assets on the marketplace. Last year, PropReturns witnessed closure of 1 commercial real estate transaction every 8 days through our marketplace. We at PropReturns have now set up an office leasing vertical and are looking to build the founding team to scale this vertical. You will be a part of the founding team.In 2021, we raised a seed round of 1.2 Million dollars from the top VCs in the world. We also recently raised from India’s top entrepreneurs like Kunal Shah (Founder, CRED), Varun Alagh (Co-Founder, Mama Earth), Nitin Jain, Gokul Rajaram, Karan Virwani (CEO, WeWork India) and many more.You can find more news on us here:
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
1) Developing relationships with top corporates who could be potential tenants for commercial properties.
2) Lead and execute transactions with large Indian and Multi-National Corporations and ensure a smooth closure.
3) Understanding corporates/individuals leasing goals and proposing them appropriate opportunities.
4) Sourcing properties fitting client requirements from real estate developers, channel partners and landlords.
5) Meeting clients and assisting them in property visits.
6) Negotiating, closing deals and taking care of the post sales process for corporates and individuals.
7) Strategising organic ways to attract corporates and individuals to fulfil leasing requirements with
- Strong sales attitude
- A result-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Applicant who wants personal growth and strives in a startup environment
- Applicant who wants decision making freedom and accountability
- Applicant who is ready to wear multiple hats
- Strong convincing and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the real estate market in Mumbai and the different micro-markets