Lead Full Stack Engineer
WHO ARE WE
We're a Y Combinator backed proptech startup (S21) aiming to disrupt the Commercial Real Estate transactions and data space in India. We have raised our seed round of $1.2M and are expanding rapidly.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join us in our vision to create the largest Real Estate transaction marketplace of the country.
AWS SAM, AWS CDK, Cloudformation, ECS, Cloudwatch, EBS
- Lead responsible for the development, testing and timely release of our core products.
- Look at data - lots of data, derive insights and plan what to do next!
- Engage with sales, marketing and design teams to understand the business and identify problems in order to build a kick ass product for both our clients and our team.
- Architecting. Scalable. Simple. And efficient.
- Help your team with challenges that are beyond Co-Pilot or Stack Overflow.
- Writing product plans and showcasing them to everyone.
- Identifying risks, errors and bugs before anyone else can. (And obviously have a plan to rectify them)
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating web based products (Individually or in a team)
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a team of engineers and product folks
- Ability to write and review technical documentations
- Working knowledge of Python and related libraries
- Experience in Agile development process
- Good hands on experience with Analytics tools (Mixpanel, GA etc.)
- Preference given to candidates who have worked in Marketplace companies and understand Marketplace Dynamics
- Ideal candidate should have a strong sense of accountability and a lets-get-it-done attitude
- Efficient time management and adhering to deadlines is important to us
- Good communication skills to work with other teams (and possibly clients from time to time!)
Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra