Sales & Education Specialist (Freelancer)
What is PROVEN?
Founded in 2017 by two women of color, PROVEN harnesses groundbreaking artificial intelligence to create personalized, adaptive, clinically-effective skincare tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
Our belief is simple: Everyone deserves skincare as unique as they are. Based on our proprietary, award-winning Skin Genome Project™ database—the world’s largest beauty knowledge base—our technology turns millions of scientific data points into personalized skincare formulations that deliver results.
We’re relentless in our pursuit of science; driven by our love of data; and committed to transforming the one-size-fits-all skincare industry. To date, we’ve earned MIT’s AI Technology of the Year Award and Glossy’s Best Use of Technology Award—not to mention multiple U.S patents for personalization in skincare.
We have assembled a world-class team of scientists, engineers, data analysts, creatives, marketers, business experts, customer support specialists, and operations professionals. We’re dedicated to our mission, growing quickly (over 50% just last year), and are always on the lookout for passionate team members. Join us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
About the job:
Sales & Education Specialists will represent the PROVEN brand at Sephora in select markets. They are responsible for educating clients on PROVEN’s unique proposition and digital experience with the ultimate goal of driving in-store sales. They are also responsible for building strong retailer relationships, delivering flawless in-store execution, and protecting PROVEN’s brand equity. Sales & Education Specialists must represent the brand image at all times and adhere to Sephora’s rules and guidelines on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve or exceed monthly retail sales goals
- Engage in professional and collaborative relationships with Sephora to help deliver sales results in assigned store(s)
- Ensure successful execution of in-store events and launches
- Monitor end cap display and report any malfunctions or updates
- Participate in creating new initiatives and eventing guidance
- Communicate in-store opportunities for maximum exposure
- Secure incremental visual opportunities at door level (table tents, cash wrap, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Based in:
- NYC metro area (doors include Sephora Soho and Sephora Garden State in NJ) OR
- Los Angeles metro area (doors include Sephora Grove and Sephora Americana), OR
- Dallas metro area (doors include Sephora North Park)
- Ability to dedicate 15 - 20 hours/week
- 2+ years of experience in skincare and in-store sales (Sephora preferred)
- Ability to build relationships and maintain rapport with retailers and clients
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Provide quality education and excitement in retail environment
- Availability on weekdays and weekends
- Has a passion for new innovative technologies and brands disrupting the category
- Has a can-do attitude and willing to take on new challenges
PROVEN/Noteworthy is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.