New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Backend Engineer at Quadrant Health (W21)
$65K - $200K •
Analyzing EHR and messaging data to predict disease before it occurs.
New York, NY, US
About Quadrant Health
Quadrant Health is building the future of actionable artificial intelligence in healthcare, identifying high risk patients before doctors can. We've partnered with some of the largest healthcare systems in the world, have access to terabytes of data, and are looking to scale. Join us to work a product that can save lives while changing an industry.
About the role
Skills: Git, PHP, Python, Docker, Software Security
- Experience with one or more Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure (preferably AWS)
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with other backend programming languages including Python, Go, Scala, Lua, Perl, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of microservices architecture and testing strategies
- Experience designing and implement RESTful services
- Knowledge of containers / containerization – Docker, k8s
- Experience developing secure code, and knowledge of networking and security principles (Oauth2, JWT, Snort, container vulnerability scanning)
- Experience with application profiling, bottleneck analysis and performance tuning
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies such as Jenkins
- Experience with test driven software development
- Ability to participate in architecture, design & code reviews
- Ability to write quality technical documentation
- Some experience with ReactJS, with ability to debug and review
New York, NY, US
See more open positions at Quadrant Health
Something looks off?