Software Engineer, Backend (Rust,Go,C++)
Posted on Wednesday, April 5, 2023
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world's best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 120 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ'd in Miami, Florida.
We are looking for an engineer for the Build team who can deliver value and impact to the QuickNode team in a fast and nimble way. This engineer will be what we consider a “swiss army knife” within the company, working with a team of outside the box thinkers and visionaries. You will have the opportunity to tackle challenging problems that have not been solved yet in the blockchain space. Technologies preferred: Rust, Go, and/or C++.
What You'll Do
- Work with a team of passionate engineers to build and innovate products that will push the edge of what the industry offers
- Design, build, and maintain reliable infrastructure that powers QuickNode services
- Influence engineering strategy and roadmap across the team and company
- Interact with customers and relevant stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback
- Triage, debug, and resolve issues that impact the quality of our services
- Continuously improve the quality and standards of our engineering practices, tools, and processes
What You'll Bring
- Experience in writing Rust, Go, and/or C++ is preferred
- Experience with building large-scale distributed systems involving tools like PostgreSQL, Kafka, Kinesis, ScyllaDB, RabbitMQ, etc.
- You have passion for building products, and a healthy obsession with learning and growing
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while remaining autonomous
- You have pride in providing customers with the best experience possible
- A healthy obsession with learning and growing with the team
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more open positions at QuickNode
Something looks off?