Software Engineer (Rust,Go,C++)
What You'll Do
- Work with a team of passionate engineers to build and innovate products that will push the edge of what the industry offers
- Design, build, and maintain reliable infrastructure that powers QuickNode services
- Influence engineering strategy and roadmap across the team and company
- Interact with customers and relevant stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback
- Triage, debug, and resolve issues that impact the quality of our services
- Continuously improve the quality and standards of our engineering practices, tools, and processes
What You'll Bring
- Experience in writing Rust, Go, and/or C++ is preferred
- Experience with building large-scale distributed systems involving tools like PostgreSQL, Kafka, Kinesis, ScyllaDB, RabbitMQ, etc.
- You have passion for building products, and a healthy obsession with learning and growing
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while remaining autonomous
- You have pride in providing customers with the best experience possible
- A healthy obsession with learning and growing with the team
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.