Senior Go Engineer
As a Go Engineer on the RPC Platform Engineer team, you will be working on things like enabling command line flags to be flipped for customers at scale, custom traffic routing for certain RPC method calls, fixing bugs and reviewing code for multiple codebases written in Go. While you will be involved in all the projects the team is supporting, specifically you will be assisting on the daily essential tasks related to API such as generation, databases, etc. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our go codebase, which drives millions of dollars in revenue. We also expect every engineer to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best design/architecture for our systems.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and design solutions.
What You'll Bring and What You'll Do
- Designing highly available systems with disaster recovery in mind
- Software Development in Go
- Working with databases of all types (relational, no-sql, time-series, etc)
- The HTTP specification
- Benchmarking tools to ensure your code does not slow down production traffic
- Monitoring and debugging production issues
- Linux / Bash Scripting
- Containerization (Running Docker, K8s, etc)
- Writing applications that make heavy use of concurrency or parallelism
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?