Sr. Product Manager
Raise is the leading mobile payments and prepaid gift card platform where millions of consumers earn instant cash back and save money on purchases. The company has transformed traditional gift cards into one powerful payment mechanism seamlessly used at over 300,000 retail locations nationwide.
As a marketplace with 4,000+ brands and 500 retail partners, Raise enables consumers to save money and instantly pay for in-store or online purchases at their favorite stores using our digital mobile wallet. In addition to offering value and convenience for consumers, Raise allows retailers to unlock a new, data-driven channel to activate targeted segments of the platform’s more than 2.5 million members.
Since 2013, Raise has saved members more than $150 million. The company is based in Chicago and has received $147 million in funding from investors, including Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, and PayPal. Raise is available on iOS, Android, and the web at www.raise.com.
About the Position
Raise is looking for an experienced Product Manager with expertise in digital loyalty and rewards, commerce, and Web 3.0 and is proficient in design thinking methodologies. As a Product Manager, you will manage our gift card and commerce system products and integrate new features using Web 3.0 and blockchain technologies into our products. You will work closely with stakeholders, such as customers, engineers, and executives, to identify market needs, prioritize features, and develop a product vision and roadmap.
- Apply design thinking methodologies to take a user-centered approach to designing products and services that meet the target audience's needs.
- Define and prioritize digital loyalty and rewards features, digital commerce, and Web 3.0 integration requirements.
- Identify requirements, and write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage the product backlog and ensure it aligns with the overall company strategy.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure timely and efficient delivery of product features.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and market trends.
- Analyze user feedback and data to make informed product decisions.
- Develop business cases for new product features and enhancements.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and customer support, to ensure successful product launches and adoption.
- Develop and maintain product documentation, including user guides, release notes, and other materials as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Proficient in using design thinking methodologies to drive product innovation and user-centered solutions.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience conducting user research and gathering insights and feedback
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of Web 3.0 technologies like blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.
- Experience in digital loyalty and rewards and Commerce
- Familiarity with payment systems, including payment gateways, merchant accounts, and payment processing.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with discretionary company match
- Company-paid short-and-long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Pre-tax health flex spending and dependent care plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, including sick time, unlimited vacation, and Raise Gives Back time off for volunteering
- Paid parental leave
- Voluntary benefits, such as Pet Insurance and Identity Protection
Something looks off?