Technical Sourcer | Miami
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company in 2022 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role
As a key member of our growing talent team, you will own building our sourcing engine to engage and hire world-class talent. This is an opportunity to directly partner with our Engineering, Product, Design, Data, Risk, Infrastructure & Operations teams. You will be the first point of contact for countless industry professionals, fully responsible for delivering an excellent candidate experience right from the start.
*Please note that this Technical Sourcer role will require you to be comfortable with working in-person at our Miami office (located in Wynwood) at least 2 days/week*
What You’ll Do
- Innovate and operationalize creative sourcing strategies to deliver diverse talent to Ramp
- Own talent mapping research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Effectively align candidates’ motivations with Ramp's value proposition, roles, and expectations
- Lead intake meetings with stakeholders to qualify and deeply understand requirements/qualifications for tech job profiles
- Manage pipeline activity reports and analyze historical data to optimize hiring impact
- Drive Ramp’s engagement across external conferences, networking events, and professional association partnerships
- Partner closely with recruiting leadership to anticipate upcoming headcount and proactively understand how new hires will fit into the organization
What You Need
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience across high-growth technology companies, high-growth startups, and/or recruiting agencies
- Minimum 1 year of technical sourcing and/or full cycle recruiting experience
- Depth of fluency with Boolean search operators and x-ray searches
- Excellent written and verbal storytelling communication skills
- Ability to influence at various levels in an organization, anchoring on data-driven decision making
Nice to Haves
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical job profiles, e.g. Software Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, DevOps, Analytics Engineering, Data Science, Product Management, Product Operations, Product Design, and Risk Strategy & Operations
- Experience with our suite of recruiting tools (Greenhouse, Ashby, Gem)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $97,750-$115,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?