HeadCount Planning Specialist
Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:The candidate will be responsible for proposing the staffing forecast for the Customer Experience team in order to improve overall costs while increasing customer satisfaction, providing detailed requirements at scheduling levels for work peaks and valleys (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally).
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of the CX Operation's Headcount (Projected HeadcountC vs. Actual Headcount)
- Analyzes and develops weekly recommendations for scheduling and uses PA staffing requirements to determine required staffing levels
- Creates reports and dashboards on historical data and forecasting results
- Creates integrated database tracking tools for staffing shrinkage patterns (vacation, sick, training, etc.) to optimize staffing forecasts
- Works with leaders and People to make sure RappiCard employs the right amount of people who have the skills the company needs
- Works with other teams to anticipate future problems that RappiCard may face and uses it as an input to forecast workforce needed
- Build robust business cases to gain leadership support and commitment from operational areas
- Works closely with the Training team to assess the skills new employees need to have
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
- At least 4 years in similar roles and 6+ total years or more
- Experience using software to build and maintain complex forecasting models.
- Excel/Google Sheets
- Power BI
- Effective communication
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Analytical skills
Company:Tarjetas del Futuro
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡