QA developer intermedium
Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:As an QA at RappiCard you will guide and improve the software quality of the team while working closely with developers to test features, fixes, APIs and performance.
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Create well-structured, comprehensive and detailed test cases and test plans
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Score reported bugs and squash lower tier issues while escalating complex bugs to the appropriate product team
- Perform full regression testing once bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes on new and existing products so that they meet customer needs
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor the results of the debugging process
- Investigate causes of software not meeting specifications and train users to implement solutions
- Track QA metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
- +4 years of experience (must)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in financial line of business (desirable)
- Experience in a high growth, fast scaling environment
- Demonstrated work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience developing comprehensive, concise and clear test cases and test plans
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Microservices based architecture
- Cloud AWS
- Native Spanish
- Advanced English (Written , read, listened and spoken with a deep knowledge of technical language)
Company:Tarjetas del Futuro
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡