Public Policy Manager
Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of providing a game-changing experience for our users, couriers, partners and employees. YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!!
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
We are looking for a Planning Manager Public Policy with high potential, lots of drive and a clear interest in the digital/ tech world.
In this role, you will directly impact some of Rappi’s most strategic objectives, by providing sustainability to our business, shaping reasonable regulation in all markets and building long lasting relationships with Governments and critical stakeholders.
This position will be responsible for working with the VP of Corporate Affairs, the Heads of Policy and GMs of the different markets in order to put together and implement a comprehensive public policy strategy and planning methodology.
On one hand, the role will imply deep analysis of regulation, an understanding of the socio-political context and a profound awareness of the key stakeholders (government, congress, NGOs, international cooperation) to coordinate and produce information to ensure we have local/ global consistency.
On the other hand, the role will imply a lot of execution, making sure that the engagement plans we design are carefully and timely implemented. It is a deep thinking AND hands on role.
Provide support to local teams as an enabler with other areas. Provide tactical support to implement ideas and projects.
Responsible of monthly and weekly report of the area.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in governments, congress, international cooperation, associations, or related organizations.
Experience working with the digital industry and/or with digital startups is a plus.
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that is leading innovation in Latin America at a critical moment when the sector is highly relevant and rapidly growing.
2. What you will do:
- You will partner with Operations, SP&A, GMs, and other verticals to deeply and intimately understand the needs of our business vis a vis potential regulation and social projects.
- You will partner with the VP of Corporate Affairs and the Heads of Policy to put together and implement a comprehensive public policy engagement strategy.
- You will lead internal cross-functional teams related to regulation analysis and
proposal, connecting several verticals inside Rappi.
You will collaborate with Public Relations and Legal colleagues to ensure consistency
You will be part of a global team and as such, you will coordinate and produce
information to ensure we have local/ global consistency.
You will be responsible for tracking and optimization of the global Policy budget.
As part of the Policy team you will permanently cultivate new contacts and represent Rappi within our business community.
3. What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in public policy, law, international relations, economics, PR, Sociology, Business Administration or a relevant subject or discipline.
- Project management experience and method. Ideally consultancy experience.
- Experience working with and building internal cross-functional and external coalition efforts to advance complex goals and finding creative solutions to difficult problems
- Experience working with the public policy community, including think tanks, academics, policy advocates/activists, trade associations, and other NGOs
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
Company:Rappi Technology Argentina
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡