Product Development Assistant
RE/DONE is seeking an Entry level Product Development Assistant to join our Los Angeles team. We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented problem solver who is interested in the apparel interested and wants to learn hands-on what it takes to be successful in Product Development. This role will work side by side with RE/DONE product management leaders and will have the opportunity to interact with factories both domestic and overseas. This role is expected to be full-time in-person at our LA HQ.
- Communicate daily with cross-functional departments.
- Process all product data including fabric information, quantities, and color information into PLM system (WFX) and style master excel sheet.
- Assist in sourcing and approval of fabric samples, lab dips, strike-offs and other development materials.
- Support PD department with administrative tasks as necessary.
- Make updates to tech-packs and submit to vendors.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking changes throughout the development cycle to ensure proper adjustments are made.
- Communicate with domestic and overseas factories as needed to confirm ETAs, respond to questions and facilitate organization and urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Apps (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Working knowledge of fashion product life cycle.
- 1-2 years of experience (internships including) in the apparel industry preferred, but not required.
- Detail orientated and strategic thinker.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.