RE/DONE is seeking an Associate level Product Development Assistant to join our Los Angeles team. We’re looking for a master organizer with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure. This role will work side by side with RE/DONE product management leaders, sales leaders and external agencies/showrooms. This role will also have the opportunity to interact with factories both domestic and overseas. This role is expected to be full-time in-person at our LA HQ.
- Create and maintain a sample tracker for all samples.
- Manage all seasonal sample requests, including internal and external showroom partners.
- Input and issue all SMS PO's to the appropriate vendors and follow-up for confirmation of completion date.
- Assist PD with system data entry.
- Receive, log, and organize all incoming sample shipments.
- Ensure seasonal sample lines are distributed out to key partners in time for market.
- Organize and help provide sample setup for key milestone meetings (proto review, SMS review, fittings, etc.)
- Ensure samples are tagged correctly on receipt.
- Distro, pack, and ship sample sets to the appropriate external showrooms, including all necessary paperwork.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes (up to 40lbs).
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to help out in other areas if needed.