Redbird is an analytics operating system for the enterprise - empowering anyone within an organization to easily automate and unify their analytics work in minutes, without writing code. We are looking to add a DevOps Engineer to our dynamic team who would be an important part of growing our business.
As a Redbird DevOps Engineer, you'll work on CI/CD processes, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation, and enabling Software Engineers to easily deploy code into robust, scalable infrastructure environments. You’ll leverage experience in various technologies such as AWS (ECS, EC2, RDS, EFS, S3), Google Cloud, Azure, CI/CD, Docker, GitHub, Terraform.
- Work with the Redbird product team to understand desired application capabilities
- Design, develop, test, implement, and support technical infrastructure solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Ensure that your solutions are available, resilient, and scalable
- Optimize infrastructure to support intensive data workloads and other customer needs related to multi-cloud infrastructure, security compliance, etc.
- Stay on top of and experiment with emerging technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Embrace innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, self-organization, and collaboration with the Redbird team.
An ideal candidate would also have fundamental knowledge of Python and experience developing a basic web application. More extensive backend software development experience in Python a plus.
We are looking to fill the DevOps Engineer role quickly given recent growth. In addition to base salary, this role has the opportunity to participate in our stock option plan.
Something looks off?