Growth Marketing Manager
Release is building a modern finance platform for multifamily owners - starting with working capital. We provide short term funding to multifamily owners without adding debt or forcing them to give up valuable equity.
Release is backed by top tier investors and we’re building a remote first, distributed team that is committed to creating an exceptional culture and product.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts as we scale. In this role, you will focus specifically on building and executing demand generation and lifecycle marketing campaigns to acquire and convert multifamily real estate owners. This role reports directly to the CEO and will work closely with other members on the Sales, Product, Design and Engineering teams. You’ll have executive visibility and an opportunity for growth within the organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Your primary focus will be to build a high performing team that is responsible for all lead generation efforts on the Supply side (real estate owners).
- You’ll partner closely with the Sales team to develop a strong feedback loop that optimizes future lead quality.
- To start, you’ll directly manage existing channels and sales enablement efforts (yourself or with 3rd party consultants) while simultaneously building out a team of demand gen and lifecycle marketers.
- You’ll own and report performance results to the leadership team and to the broader organization.
- Partnering closely with Sales, Product, Design, and Engineering team members to ensure an integrated experience for our multifamily rental owners is key to success in this role.
- 2-4 years experience in B2B (SMB focused) growth marketing with experience building and executing demand generation and lifecycle campaigns.
- Ability to thoughtfully test new channels that bring the potential to scale.
- History of exceeding lead generation targets (MQLs/SQLs) that directly led to increased sales team performance.
- Ability to empathize with your customer base and to use these insights to build integrated marketing campaigns that address key customer pain points.
- Experience working within B2B tech stacks such as Hubspot, SFDC, Marketo, Outreach
- Is self-motivated, has a demonstrated bias for action, and wants to join a fast-moving, high-energy team with a track record of success.
Nice To Have:
- Experience working within real estate, property management, lending, or fintech