Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Backend Developer
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Remotebase is more than just a job search platform - we're building a remote work community where you can thrive and succeed. We connect top tech talent with top clients and make it easy for you to find the job you want. So why wait? Join us and be a part of our bridge to success!We are looking for Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Backend Developers to design, develop and maintain enterprise e-commerce applications using the Salesforce commerce cloud. They also need to work with other technical team members in house and vendors to make sure the platform will be future proof and support the business needs for futurebrand/country expansion plans Responsibilities
- Map the business requirements to the product capabilities of Salesforce Commerce
- Cloud, Salesforce Service cloud & Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Be part of the core development team and also review the delivered code to make sure it adheres to the best practices
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables of the project against requirements and promoted lead practices.
- Deliver fit / gap analysis between requirements and OOTB features.
- Gap analysis should detail any level of customization required.
- Manage Work with customers on the technical implementation and customization of SFCC.
- Provide product technical advice and insight to internal customers and prospects
- Build a reusable framework which will expedite launching of new brands on the same platform.
- Stay up to date with new technologies (internal capabilities, and vendor offerings) by evaluating industry and design trends and demonstrate a passion for learning.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and brands to ensure their work is delivered on time and on scope
- 3+ years of eCommerce/ Omnichannel experience and installation, design, and implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and SFRA
- Onshore/offshore specification/documentation style, agile and hybrid implementation methodologies with the different organization structures around them
- Full hands-on experience on SFCC development and enhancement, customization of the OCAPI,SCAPI, hooks, cartridges, jobs,and integration with 3rd party libraries.
- Have experience on REST APIs (preferably Stateless) and exposing data repositories via API’s on SFCC.
- Have experience on headless / abstract architectures in terms of back-end and front-end communication.
- “Web-speed” development (weekly releases) and are comfortable delivering with tight deadlines and short release cycles.
- Knowledge of open source technologies Linux, Apache, Java, Python, Go, etc.
- Experience with 3 rd party SFRA cartridges integration
- Experience with SFCC Controllers, Models creation
- Experience in creating jobs in SFCC
- Work on flagship websites for globally recognised brands, whilst meeting the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security.
- Integrate various third party cartridges like Checkout, PayPal, OMS, CDP with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce sites
- Working experience on Full stack web technologies or frameworks like Node.js, Meteor.
- Good knowledge of Hybrid / native mobile development technologies
- Good knowledge on payment processor, order management system and catalog management system.
- Agile development methodology and continuous integration.
- The log monitoring/performance monitoring tools
- Fully remote with office optional. You decide when you would like to work from home and when from the office
- Flexible timings. You decide your work scheduled
- Market competitive compensation (in $$)
- Insane learning and growth